CLICK TO REGISTER
- Minimum age for participants is 18 (as of July 2, 2017). There is no maximum age limit.
- No audition is required. Anyone is welcome to attend!
- Register as a solo performer, or as a duo.
(Members of a duo make take some or all lessons together.)
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR ZMF / TIMETABLE
- Click here to be directed to the Registration Form.
Fill it out as completely as possible and push Submit.
- You will receive notification that your Registration Form was received. Next (usually within two days), you will receive an email from Mike that will confirm your total amount due. It will provide instructions for how to make a payment.
- Your registration is not complete until you have made a payment--either: payment in full, or a minimum deposit of $300. Then are you assured a spot! Preferences for private teachers and preferred brand of practice marimba are made in the order registrations are complete. Once you are registered, you will receive an email from Nancy confirming your two private teachers and lesson times.
- May 7, 2017--Deadline for registrations and deposits
- May 15, 2017--Nancy will send an email to confirm that ZMF 2015 will take place.
- June 1, 2017--Deadline to pay your remaining balance dueÂ
- In early June, you will receive requests for travel and arrival information, and possibly an ensemble assignment.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please email us.
Top photo (ZMF 2008 at The Colburn School): Aaron T. Smith
2nd photo (at ZMF On Tour in Luxembourg, 2016): Claudia Hansen
Group photo (ZMF 2015 at Rutgers University): Evan Chapman
Bottom (ZMF 2013 at Humboldt State University): Michael Ptacin